Rohl's Cisal Classic collection of bathroom faucets and fixtures features traditional design elements meant to create a focal point. This family is manufactured in the Italian town of Alzo, which was once renowned for making bronze church bells. Today, Alzo is widely regarded as the "Village of the Faucets," and Rohl's Cisal Classic collection employs bell-shaped bases of the spout handles as a tribute to the town's history. This family features a wide range of bathroom faucets, like single and double handle, as well as single hole, centerset, and widespread configurations. These products feature brass construction and are available in five finish options.
- All brass faucet body construction - weight: 6 lbs.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Industry leading, 1/4 turn lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Number of installation holes required: 2
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 4"
- Installs onto decks up to 1-1/2" thick
- Ornate metal lever handles included
- Overall height: 3-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 2-1/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout reach: 4-1/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Low lead compliant – complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Rohl's limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
- AC95L-2 - This model
- AC95LM-2 - Same model with classic metal lever handles
- AC95LP-2 - Same model with white resin lever handles
- AC95X-2 - Same model with metal cross handles