Double Cylinder Keyed Entry Function: Double cylinder mortise door hardware requires a key to unlock the mechanism on both the interior and exterior sides of the door. Double cylinder locks can pose a safety hazard in times of emergency due to requiring a key to unlock from the inside; please check local codes before installing.
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1 security certification
- Solid brass construction for durability
- Installs in standard prep doors with door thickness of 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 inches
- Deadbolt employs standard mortise cylinder for easy re-keying and key changes
- Omnia offers a Limited 1 Year Mechanical Warranty
- Complies with standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made design producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/2"
- Handing: Left, Right, Left Reversible, or Right Reversible
- Height: 10-5/8"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Center to Center: 5-1/2"
- Material: Brass
- Cylinder: Schlage C Keyway
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Omnia D11432AC55.38.2