This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Bidet Valve Required
- Trim body constructed of Metal
- Covered under limited lifetime and 5 year commercial warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 5-1/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Overall Width: 2-3/16" (measured from the left rim to the right rim of faucet)
- Handle Height: 2-7/8" (measured from counter top to the top handle rim)
- Handle Reach: 3" (measured from the center of the handle base to the end of the handle)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 6-16"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handles included
Dimensions and Measurements
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 in.
Max Deck Thickness
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Limited Lifetime, 5 Year Commercial