This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for residential installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Align line of products
- Single function shower head
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Valve trim has pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7"
- Shower Head Diameter: 3-11/16"
- Shower Arm Reach: 6"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- T2192: This model
- T2192EP: This model with a 1.75 GPM shower head
- T2192HC: This model with a 2.5 GPM shower head and hot / cold indicators
- T2192NH: This model less showerhead
Dimensions and Measurements
Flow Rate (GPM)
Shower Arm Reach
Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)
Valve Trim Height
Valve Trim Width
Shower Head Included
Valve Trim Included
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
ADA, Lifeshine, Compatible with MPACT Valve
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
CA Drought Compliant
UPC, ASME, CSA
5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential