This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Key Features of MTS-550425E-S:
- Solid Brass Waterways: Quality is important; that's why Miseno shower faucets feature solid brass waterways, recognized industry wide as the best and most durable material for use in plumbing applications.
- Easy-Clean Nozzles: Miseno's shower heads feature rubber-like nozzles that resist build-up and calcification. Keep it performing like new with just the swipe of a finger.
- Full Body Spray: Miseno shower heads feature an aerated full body spray that provides ample water pressure, while enveloping the user in an invigorating shower experience experience.
- Premium Plated Finishes: Miseno shower faucets feature premium plated finishes, guaranteed to resist corrosion, tarnishing and discoloration for the life of the shower.
- WaterSense Certified: Miseno showers use 30% less water than the old standard (2.5 GPM) models, but they have sacrificed nothing in the way of performance, as this model outclasses much of it's now outdated competition.
- Lifetime Warranty: Miseno showers are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on both finish and function. They engineer their products with quality in mind, which is why they can guarantee them for life.
MTS-550425E-S Tub and Shower Package Includes:
- Pressure balancing valve trim
- 8" single function shower head (1.8 GPM)
- Standard 6" brass shower arm - escutcheon included
- 5-1/4" tub spout with integrated diverter
- Rough-In valve sold separately (compatible valves will be offered when adding this package to your cart)
Product Features of MTS-550425E-S:
- Pressure balancing valve configuration - a single handle controls both the volume and temperature of the water
- Shower head operates on a swivel ball assembly - giving you the ability to put the water exactly where you want it
- Tub spout features and integrated diverter
- With standard plumbing connections and sizes, Miseno showers are designed to easily install in and existing shower, or new construction
- With an easy turn lever handle, Miseno showers meet ADA guidelines
Product Specifications (MTS-550425E-S):
- Valve Trim Escutcheon Diameter: 6-11/16"
- Valve Trim Lever Length: 3-5/8"
- Valve Trim Extension (From Wall): 3-3/4"
- Shower Head Width: 7-7/8"
- Shower Head Height: 2-5/16"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 1.8 Gallons Per Minute
- Shower Arm Length: 5-11/16"
- Shower Arm Escutcheon Width: 2-1/2"
- Shower Arm Connection Size: 1/2"
- Tub Spout Length: 5-5/16"
- Tub Spout Height: 2-1/2"
- Tub Spout Width: 2-1/2"
- Meets ANSI:A112.18.1M
- cUPC/IAPMO listed
Dimensions and Measurements
Flow Rate (GPM)
Shower Arm Reach
Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)
Valve Trim Height
Valve Trim Width
Shower Arm Included
Shower Head Included
Tub Spout Included
Valve Trim Included
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
CA Drought Compliant