ML641 Key Features:
- Solid Brass Construction: In the faucet world, there's no substitute for brass. This Miseno faucet features solid brass construction in the faucet body and handle, which will resist corrosion for years to come.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Cartridge: Miseno uses only the highest quality ceramic valve cartridges to guarantee drip-free performance for the life of the faucet.
- Premium Plated Finish: Miseno's Physical Vapor Deposition finishes use the latest technology to create a super-hard, molecularly bonded exterior that is engineered to resist corrosion, tarnishing, discoloration, and water damage.
- Braided Supply Lines and Flexible "Y" Hose: The "Y" hose features quick connect joints - simply push the hose onto the coupling until it clicks (no tools required)
- Watersense Certified: WaterSense Certified products use at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines.
Lifetime Warranty: Miseno bathroom faucets are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on both finish and function. Our finishes resist tarnishing, and our faucets are engineered to rival the biggest names in the industry.
- Widespread installation - 3 hole faucet with 6" to 12" centers
- Dual handles control the flow and temperature of water
- Push-pop drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant
- Height: 6-1/8” (mounting surface to highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/8” (mounting surface to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/4” (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 6" to 12" (distance between center of outside faucet holes)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/4”