This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tank Lever Recommended
- Wax Ring Kit Required
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Round bowl is perfect for areas with limited space
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- Constructed of vitreous china for a smooth, hygienic, easy to clean surface
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Includes K-4009 Reveal Quiet-Close with Grip-Tight seat.
- Includes left-hand polished chrome trip lever
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 24-1/4" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 25-5/8" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 16-3/4" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 15-1/4" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 9-1/4" x 6-3/4" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 6-5/16"
- Tank Width: 16-3/4" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 6-7/8" (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway): 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
- K-4007: This model
- K-5172: Elongated bowl version of this model
- K-5172-RA: Elongated bowl version of this model with a right-side trip lever
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-4007-47*
- Kohler K-4007-96
- Kohler K-4007-7
- Kohler K-4007-K4*
- Kohler K-4007-NY
- Kohler K-4007-95
- Kohler K-4007-33*
- Kohler K-4007-G9*
- Kohler K-4007-58
- Kohler K-4007-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.