Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise, and consistent temperature and flow control in your showering system. This precision-engineered, best in class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the Anthem digital control. Its easy plug and play design makes installation simple. With four independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where four shower outlets are required, offering two different temperature and flow zones. Optional built in eco mode lets you use just one outlet at a time to conserve water.
Kohler K-28211 Features:
- Covered under Kohler's 5 year limited warranty
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve
- Antiscald protection
- Built in temperature and flow control
- Allows for two different temperature and flow zones in your shower
- Conserve water by enabling built-in eco mode, which limits use to only one outlet at a time
- Up to 22 gpm flow rate at 45 psi with maximum flow of 9.5 gpm from one outlet
- Four independently controllable 1/2" outlets with brass tube connections
- 3/4" inlets with brass tube connections
- Reinforced engineering-grade thermoplastic body.
- Mounts within standard 2" x 4" (38 x 102 mm) walls.
- Install valve approximately 32' (9754 mm) away from the digital control (cable supplied with control).
- Prewired with two-prong plug for connection to 120v GFCI receptacle.
- After digital control is connected to valve and power source, follow on-screen prompts for easy setup; no Internet needed. (Digital control sold separately).
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):