With a hint of traditional detail in balanced form and proportion in modern taste, Harken brings elevated elegance and sophistication to the bath or powder room. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon per flush toilet, without sacrificing performance. A fully-skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
Kohler K-22695 Features:
- Covered under Kohler's limited warranty
- Coordinates with products from the Ironridge line seamlessly
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl
- Left hand trip lever placement
- 2-1/8" Fully-glazed trapway
- Constructed of vitreous china
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Fully skirted trapway simplifies cleaning
- Toilet seat included with this product
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
Kohler K-22695 Technologies and Benefits:
- Quiet-Close: Innovative features include technology that prevents lids from slamming and seats that remove easily for cleaning. The Quiet-Close toilet seats are engineered to close with the slightest touch, reducing unwanted noise often associated with lid slamming.
Kohler K-22695 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 26-13/16" (bottom of the base to the highest point of the toilet)
- Overall Depth: 28-13/16" (furthest point back to front of toilet)
- Overall Width: 15-11/16" (furthest point left to furthest point right)
- Bowl Height: 15-9/16" (floor to the top of the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2"
- Rough-In: 12"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-22695-0