With a range of models and styles, paired with the quality and design you expect from Hansgrohe, dream kitchens become a reality. Kitchen faucets by Hansgrohe exude beautiful design, superior durability, and unique features that are intuitive to use. Pick your desired faucet, then browse the entire product suite for complementary fixtures. German engineering ensures a lifetime of consistent and dependable operation. Products that function perfectly are essential. To ensure that they do, every Hansgrohe kitchen faucet is 100% air-tested in production. The silicone aerator and spray nozzles help optimize water flow performance, resist mineral deposit build-up, and are designed to be easily wiped clean. Can be installed over existing multi-hole counter configurations. Standard 3/8-inch pipe connection hoses included. Baseplate sold separately. Please comply with all local, state, and federal plumbing codes and regulations.
Hansgrohe 26929 Features:
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of plastic ensuring durability and dependability
- Coordinates with products from the Raindance S line seamlessly
- Single function shower head
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Shower arm and flange sold separately
Hansgrohe 26929 Technologies and Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents: Faucets and showers need to withstand a lot. With QuickClean technology, residues disappear in an instant. As Hansgrohe has fitted its faucet aerators and shower jets with flexible silicone nozzles, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off easily. Another plus: Products that are limescale-free and well-maintained remain functional and last longer.
- EcoRight: Hansgrohe faucets and showers fitted with EcoRight technology require up to 60% less water than conventional products – and without any loss of comfort. Lower hot water consumption means lower energy requirements.
Hansgrohe 26929 Specifications:
- Shower Head Width: 7-1/16" (left to right)
- Shower Head Height: 2-3/8" (top to bottom)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute