This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Grohe 29 160 Features:
- Constructed of metal
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- SmartControl push button for on-off volume adjustment from EcoJoy to Full Flow
- Double function valve trim only
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Secure mounting assembly
- Dual push buttons and single knob handle
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Grohe 29160 Technologies:
Red Dot Award: International symbol for design innovation. Awarded to products that have separated themselves in quality, durability, functionality, and emotional connection to the customer may receive this award as a mark of their achievement.
- EcoJoy Technology: The highly innovative Grohe EcoJoy™ technology reduces water consumption by up to 50% without compromising on performance.
- StarLight Technology: Grohe StarLight® offers a made-to-last finish. The flawless, long-lasting surface is designed to be extremely resistant to dirt and scratches, making maintenance effortless and ensuring good-as-new looks for many years.
- TurboStat: By increasing the sensitivity to the thermo element and restructuring the internal waterways, our thermostats react up to twice as fast to abrupt changes in water pressure, and are up to nine times more accurate than the leading competitors. The desired temperature is achieved in seconds and is maintained throughout the duration of your shower. The outstanding precision offered by the TurboStat technology also adds to your showers conservation of water.
- SafeStop: SafeStop is a safety feature for you to set the max temperature at 100°F/38°C
Grohe 29160 Specifications:
- Valve Trim Height: 6-1/4"
- Valve Trim Width: 6-1/4"
- Handle Projection: 1-11/16"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 29160LS0