This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Diverter Valve Required
Grohe 29 108 Key Data:
- 3-1/8" W x 3-1/8" H
- Number of Functions:
- Rough-in valve sold separately
Grohe 29 108 Features:
- Two-way diverter trim - Directs water flow from mixing valve to two distinct functions
- Diverts water between shower head and hand shower
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through everyday use
- Single metal lever handle transitions between two functions
- ADA compliant
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Rough-in valve not included- when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Benefits / Technologies:
StarLight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe's unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
Grohe 29 108 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 4-13/16"
- Escutcheon Height: 3-1/8"
- Depth: 2-5/8"
- Includes 1 handle