- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe shower heads will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Single function shower head
- Shower Head Width: 6-5/16"
- Shower Head Depth: 3-5/16"
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for full-body coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Spray Pattern for this Shower Head:
Mimicking warm summer rain, the spray provides a full and even coverage.
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 28233000
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Grohe DreamSpray Technology
The exceptional quality, precision and internal parts set Grohe showers apart from the competition. Whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed to be an all-around exhilarating experience with Grohe DreamSpray
Why we like Grohe
Check out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Grohe Starlight Technology
Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over.