This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Required
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
Manor House Kitchen Sink Double Basin Fireclay
The double compartment created in fireclay is elegantly sculpted and beautifully glazed for a smooth, durable surface. This deep and roomy model is glazed on three sides in order to undermount as desired. The exclusive Ceramic plus finish is extremely hard and virtually scratch resistant with an ultra-smooth, dirt-repellent surface. Dimensions may vary by 2% (plus or minus) due to material attributes and firing process.
- Manor House double basin fireclay kitchen sink
- The double compartment created in fireclay is elegantly sculpted and beautifully glazed for a smooth, durable surface
- Glazed on three sides in order to undermount as desired
- Ceramic Plus finish is extremely hard and virtually scratch proof with an ultra-smooth dirt repellent surface
- Base cabinet required: 33"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.