This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Cutting Board Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Rinsing Basket Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
Elkay CR3321 Features:
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- 50/50 split basins allows you to conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks
- Highest grade 20-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for everyday lasting durability, performance and finish
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
Elkay CR3321 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 33" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 21-1/4" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 6-7/8" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions (Left): 14" L x 15-3/4" W x 6-3/4" D
- Basin Dimensions (Right): 14" L x 15-3/4" W x 6-3/4" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 5
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 4", or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay CR33211
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay CR33212
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay CR3321MR2*
2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay CR33213
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay CR33214
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay CR33215*
5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay CR33210
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.