This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Delta T17451-WE Features:
- Covered under Delta’s limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Constructed of brass
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Single function shower head included
- Shower package includes: valve trim, tub spout, shower head, shower arm
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
Delta T17451-WE Technologies / Benefits:
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon (Cover plate) Dimensions: 7" W x 7" H
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6-9/16"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 6-1/4"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
Dimensions and Measurements
Flow Rate (GPM)
Valve Trim Height
Valve Trim Width
Slide Bar Included
Valve Trim Included
Characteristics and Features
Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet
Number Of Handles
Delta Shower Series
Delta Smart Solutions
Warranty and Product Information
CA Drought Compliant