This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Delta T17251 Key Data:
- Escutcheon 7"W x 7"H
- Number of Functions: 1
- Rough-In valve sold separately
Delta T17251 Features:
- Covered under Delta’s limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Constructed of brass
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Single function shower head included
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
Delta T17251 Technologies / Benefits:
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon (Cover plate) Dimensions: 7" W x 7" H
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6-9/16"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta DT17251PT*
- Delta T17251-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Delta T17251-SS
- Delta T17251-CZ
- Delta T17251
- Delta T17251-SP*
- Delta T17251-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.