This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Wall mounted tub spout and trim package
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - trim finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Sensible styling that complements any home
- Classically styled faucets and accessories handle the toughest of tasks with ease
- Non-diverter tub spout (for use with a 3 or 6 function wall-mounted diverter)
- Tub spout reach: 7"
- Single function cartridge - dial controls volume and temperature
- Monitor pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA Compliant
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 7"
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R10000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta T13120-LTS