This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- AC Adapter Recommended
- Smart Accessory Recommended
Delta Trinsic Pro 9659T-DST Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Assembled in the U.S.A. (Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Delta's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty (5 years on electronics)
- Touch2O on/off touch activated faucet
- Automatic water flow shut-off after four minutes if the water is left running
- On-off indicator light signals when batteries run low
- TempSense Technology LED light indicates water temperature change
- Battery operated (6 AA included) for up to 2 year battery life
- Magnetic docking pullout spray head. Undock or Pull Down
- Dual function toggle switch for stream and spray settings
- Spring spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Diamond Seal valve cartridge
- CA compliant
- ADA compliant
- Optional A/C adapter EP102157 may be ordered separately
- Cover plate (escutcheon) not included
- VoiceIQ compatible: (when adding to cart, optional VoiceIQ Module will be offered)
Delta Trinsic Pro 9659T-DST Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 19-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-7/16" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1 or 3 optional escutcheon RP64070 not included
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 3/8" O.D. straight, staggered PEX supply tubes, 33-1/2"
Why Buy Delta Trinsic Pro 9659T-DST Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Trinsic Pro 9659T-DST Kitchen Faucet Technologies:
Touch2O® Technology: Sometimes your hands could use a hand, which is why we designed Delta® Touch2O Technology for the kitchen. With a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle using your wrist or forearm, you can start or stop the flow of water from your faucet. The temperature and flow rate are easily set by your faucet handle for simple operation, designed to make everyday kitchen tasks a little easier. The built-in Delta TempSense™ LED light at the base of the faucet indicates the temperature of the water, eliminating any possible surprises or discomfort. Touch it on. Touch it off. Experience the convenience and control of Delta kitchen faucets featuring Touch2O Technology.
MagnaTite® Docking: Delta® MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to ensure your pull-down faucet wand snaps precisely into place – and stays there. The spray wand comes free with a gentle tug, giving you complete flexibility to accomplish kitchen tasks. When you return the wand to its docked position, the MagnaTite magnet guides it to its proper place and makes sure your Delta faucet spray wand won’t droop over time. The same technology is available in select Delta In2ition® Two-in-One Showers in the bath.
DIAMOND™ Seal Technology: Delta® DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to five million uses. That's twice as long as the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance. Delta Innoflex PEX supply lines are included with DIAMOND Seal faucets, so everything you need is in one box.
Touch-Clean® Spray Holes: The Delta® soft, rubber Touch-Clean Spray Holes make it easy to wipe away unsightly calcium and lime buildup with the touch of a finger, helping prevent your product from developing a mineral blockage which could reduce water flow. While other kitchen faucets, shower heads and hand showers may require chemical cleaners and soaking time to dissolve mineral buildup, Delta products featuring Touch-Clean Spray Holes can be simply wiped clean for improved performance and an instantly refreshed look.
Water-Efficient: Delta® water-efficient products help you conserve water during everyday tasks without sacrificing performance or experience. In Delta showers, faucets and toilets, water-efficient and WaterSense® Certified labels go beyond helping to protect one of the world’s most vital resources and makes it easy for you to cut back on water costs and stretch the hot water in your tank a little bit farther. Make your everyday life a little more efficient with Delta water-efficient products.
VoiceIQ Compatible: Turn your water on/off, pour specific amounts, and even warm up water with just your voice using the optional VoiceIQ module which pairs with your connected Amazon® Alexa®- or Google® Assistant-enabled home device.