This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- AC Adapter Recommended
- Smart Accessory Recommended
Delta 9178T-DST Features:
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty (5 year electronic parts)
- Pull-down spray head with dual function spray
- Magnetic docking pullout spray head with toggle spray switch
- ShieldSpray technology powers off the mess without making a mess
- Spout swivels 360 degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Automatic water flow shut-off after four minutes if the water is left running
- Battery operated (6 AA included) for up to 2 year battery life
- TempSense Technology LED light indicates water temperature change
- Operates with Touch2O functionality and manually (with handle)
- ADA compliant
- California low flow compliant - Under 1.8 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Diamond Seal valve cartridge last 2x the industry standard
- Optional A/C adapter EP102157 may be ordered separately
- VoiceIQ compatible: (when adding to cart, optional VoiceIQ Module will be offered)
Delta 9178T-DST Specifications:
- Height: 14-7/8" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-7/8" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-13/64" (faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 gallons-per-minute
- Hole size: 1-3/8"
- Holes Required: 1
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Escutcheon Width: 10-3/4"
Delta 9178T-DST Technologies / Benefits:
- ShieldSpray: Cleans with laser-like precision while containing mess and splatter. A concentrated jet powers away stubborn remnants of food while an innovative shield of water surrounds the jet and mess to keep the splashing contained, so you can spend less time soaking, scrubbing and shirt swapping.
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers faucets equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 2 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Touch2O: This intuitive tap technology enables you to turn the faucet on and off with just a touch anywhere on the faucet's body or handle. This feature is particularly helpful when your hands are messy (such as cooking) or when on-demand water is needed (such as dishwashing). Touch2O faucets include an LED indicator light at the base of the faucet which lets you know the touch feature is active while also making the statement that you've got the latest-and-greatest in faucet technology. Touch2O kitchen faucets are designed to be easy enough to install that the typical homeowner can do it in less than an hour. Electricians are not required.
- VoiceIQ Compatible: Turn your water on/off, pour specific amounts, and even warm up water with just your voice using the optional VoiceIQ module which pairs with your connected Amazon® Alexa®- or Google® Assistant-enabled home device.
Dimensions and Measurements
Faucet Hole Size
Flow Rate (GPM)
Max Deck Thickness
Installation Hardware Included
Soap Dispenser Included
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
High Arc, Pull-Out
Water Connection Type
Delta Smart Solutions
MagnaTite Docking, Touch Clean, Touch2O, Diamond Seal Technology
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
CA Drought Compliant
5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential