All included components are covered by Axor's limited lifetime warranty
- Top handle of thermostatic trim controls volume of water; bottom handle controls temperature of water
- Diverter trim transfers water to three different outlets
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with 100° safety stop - push button to override
- Thermostatic Trim Dimensions: 6-3/4" W x 6-3/4" H
- Thermostatic Trim Projection (From Wall): 3"
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-3/4" W x 4-3/4" H
- Diverter Trim Projection (From Wall): 2-7/8"
- Axor's iBox rough-in valve is included - no need to purchase separate valve
iBox Universal Valve: The Hansgrohe iBox universal rough-in offers a wealth of options for the shower. Accommodating all trim styles, Thermostatic or Pressure Balance, the iBox rough-in is the universal rough that makes a multitude of shower configurations possible. Ever since its launch in 2001, the iBox universal rough-in has been setting new standards in the bathroom and has maintained a leading position in the showering world.
Advantages of the iBox Universal Valve
180° Rotational Symmetry
Trim Includes Function Block
Water-Tight Seals All Around
Built-In Service Stops
Simplified Pipe Flushing
Reduced Noise Transfer
- Single function shower head - features RainAir spray pattern
- Shower Head Diameter: 9-7/16"
- Shower Head Height: 2-3/8"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Shower Arm Extension: 4"
- Includes handshower, slide bar, hose, and wall supply
- Single spray function - full spray pattern
- Slide bar is constructed of brass
- Features a handshower holder with angle adjustment
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Handshower Height: 6-1/2"
- Hose Length: 63"
- Center-to-Center: 36" (distance between installation points on the slide bar)
- Overall Slide Bar Length: 38-3/4"
- Three bodysprays are included in this package
- Bodyspray can be adjusted 26° in any direction
- Flow Rate: 1.4 GPM
- Bodyspray Dimensions: 2-5/8" W x 2-5/8" H
- Spray Face Diameter: 2-1/2"
Founded in Germany's Black Forest back in 1901, Axor is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Axor's products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Axor is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Axor products for many years to come.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):