This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
For modern elegance or casual flair, the Estate Collection offers clean, timeless lines that are engineered for superior performance. It’s equipped with dependable, double ceramic pressure balance technology for consistent water temperature, anti-scald protection, and smooth, flawless operation. Features tarnish- and scratch-resistant finishes to coordinate with the entire collection. Requires Flash shower rough-in valve, sold separately.
American Standard TU722.502 Features:
- Installs with Flash rough valve platform (options will be presented a check out)
- Includes one-piece cartridge: Simplifies installation and maintenance
- Double ceramic pressure balance cartridge: Combination of ceramic disc mixing valve and a ceramic balancing spool in a one-piece cartridge
- Ceramic disc mixing valve: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance and smooth handle operation
- Ceramic balancing spool: Maintains a constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure - ceramic material is unaffected by mineral deposits and harsh water conditions
- Integrated check valves: Engineered to eliminate cross flow
- Adjustable hot limit safety stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold - reduces the risk of accidental scalding
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Valve Trim Dimensions: 7-13/16" H x 7-13/16" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Multi function shower head with 3 spray patterns
- Shower Head Flow Rate (GPM): 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 5"
- Shower Arm Reach: 5-1/2"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Tub Spout Reach: 7-1/16"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub