American Standard 1660.613 Features:
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower heads from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Multiple spray functions - featuring 3 separate spray patterns
- Shower Head Width: 3-1/2"
- Shower Head Depth: 4-3/4"
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for full coverage
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation of shower head is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- FloWise Turbine Technology: As the 2012 EPA WaterSense partner of the year, American Standard shower faucets are acclaimed for saving water without sacrificing performance. Through the use of patented turbine technology, which pressurizes and spins the water into a satisfying, warm, and invigorating spray, FloWise showers save 40% more water than other brands/models. When costs of heated water are factored in, these showers easily pay for themselves throughout the life of their use.
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Dimensions and Measurements
Flow Rate (GPM)
Characteristics and Features
Flood, Full, Massage
Warranty and Product Information
CA Drought Compliant