The modern minimalist design of the Talis N high arc kitchen faucet adds a modern touch to the kitchen with its consistently sophisticated style. All elements are seamlessly incorporated into the slim silhouette. The brilliant chrome finish adds the perfect finishing touch to your kitchen workspace. The swiveling pull-out spout sends water precisely where you need it, and is perfect for filling up coffee pots to start your day or cleaning up after dinner. The shower spray makes cleaning fruit and vegetables quick and easy. Users can switch between spray types using the ultra-flat button on the spout. The pull-out spout glides back into a magnetic slot once finished (MagFit).
Hansgrohe 72846 Features:
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products from the Talis N line
- Single hole mounting type
- Deck mounted faucet installs directly to sink or countertop
- Pull-down spray with 2 spray functions
- Swivel spout rotates 360 degrees which allows for greater access to all areas of the sink
- Single lever handle controls the flow and temperature of water
- Includes ceramic disc cartridge
- Mounting hardware included
- Assembled in U.S.A.
Hansgrohe 72846 Technologies and Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents: Faucets and showers need to withstand a lot. With QuickClean technology, residues disappear in an instant. As Hansgrohe has fitted its faucet aerators and shower jets with flexible silicone nozzles, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off easily. Another plus: Products that are limescale-free and well-maintained remain functional and last longer.
- MagFit: This innovative feature from Hansgrohe integrates a magnet into the docking connection of your pullout faucet spray head. When not in use it securely holds the faucet head in place, and with a light tug, the faucet head is free and completely versatile once again. This solves the issue with the classic pullout style faucets of sagging and drooping faucet heads and exposed supply lines caused by unsecured docking.
Hansgrohe 72846 Specifications:
- Height: 15-3/8" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/8" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-1/4" (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Holes: Single Hole
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/8"
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-3/4" (from deck bottom to top of deck)