Weslock Molten Bronze Sale
Save 5% on Weslocks Molten Bronze Collection. Coupon Code: RUSTIC5
Offer Ends 3/15/2015
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
Weslock 7140M-7571 Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Durham Door Knobset and 7571 Deadbolt Combo Pack with Premiere Rosettes from the Molten Bronze Series
A Keyed Entry Knobset is a single cylinder locking Knobset. Keyed Entry Knobsets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key. The interior portion can be locked by a push button on the interior rosette. These are generally used on garage doors or doors that can be accessed by the exterior of the house.
- Includes: Square and Round Corner Strike Plate and Faceplates. If you need Drive-in Plates, Please contact customer service to note the order
- If you have specific keying instructions, please contact customer service before placing the order.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Door Prep For Both Deadbolt and Knobset Bore Holes: 2-1/8" Diameter Bore hole, 1" diameter latch hole
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Both Cylinders: Weslock 5 Pin
- Removable Knobs prevents scratching during installation
- Panic-Proof Keyed Entry Feature: allows one turn of the Knob for unlocking and opening the door
- Knobset Projection: 2-1/2"
- Knob Rosette Width: 2-3/4"
- Knob Rosette Height: 5"
- Deadbolt Exterior Projection: 3/4"
- Deadbolt Interior Projection: 1-3/4"
- Deadbolt Overall Height: 4"
- Deadbolt Overall Width: 2-3/4"
- Optional 2-1/4" Thick Door Kits: 0915X & 0910 (Both Required)
Additional Weslock Links
Our SKU: 7140M-7571
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weathered Pewter
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Weslock Durham Collection
Other Products In The Weslock Durham Collection
Durham Double Cylinder Interior Pack For Greystone...$75.46-$75.46
Durham Single Cylinder Interior Pack for Greystone...$56.97-$56.97
Durham Double Cylinder Interior Pack For Aspen Handlesets$77.07-$77.07
Durham Knob Single Cylinder Interior Pack for the ...$51.97-$61.60
Durham Double Cylinder Interior Pack For Stonebria...$69.30-$69.30
Warranties cover the original residential user of Weslock® Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or if a Weslock® Product is used in commercial applications. Upon return of a defective Product to Weslock®, Weslock® shall either repair or replace the Product. Or upon written approval from Weslock® we may refund up to 50% of the purchase price of the product when the defective product and the original cash receipt of the Weslock® product is sent to Weslock®. Weslock® is not responsible for the cost to install the product or any defects caused by incorrect installation.
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for warranty work or refund.
A finish deterioration occurring from the use or paints, solvents, or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty. Weslock® is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific c legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD OF THESE EXPRESS WARRANTIES. WESLOCK® SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR REPAIRS BY THIRD PARTIES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY. THESE WARRANTIES GIVE YOU SPECIAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE.