Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted an additional 30-80% while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 12/4/2015
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Collection||Pillow Lens Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Made of steel
- Oval shaped white acrylic diffuser
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the Pillow Lens Fluorescent collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Height: 6"
- Width: 50.75"
- Extension: 4.25"
- Shade Height: 4.25"
- Shade Width: 6"
- Shade Length: 50.625"
- Product Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: T8
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 32
- Total Wattage: 64
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- Title 24: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL and cUL rated for damp locations
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Pillow Lens Fluorescent Collection Products
Our SKU: 4989LE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- White Plastic
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Pillow Lens Fluorescent Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Pillow Lens Fluorescent Collection
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.