|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Vandal Resistant Screws||Yes|
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Durable solid brass waterways
- Extra long 6" lever handle for ease of use
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Complete with ceramic disc valve
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 9-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Valve Type: Ceramic disc
- 8416: This model
- 8413: This model with 3" handle
- 8416F05: This model with 0.5 GPM flow rate
- 8414: This model with 3" handle and pop-up drain
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen M-DURA Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen 8416
Our SKU: 8416
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen M-DURA Collection
Other Products In The Moen M-DURA Collection
Single Function Hand Shower Package with Slide Bar...$147.53-$287.64
Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim wi...$364.95-$364.95(12)
2.5 GPM Single Function Shower Head from the M-DUR...$32.36-$58.99(1)
Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim wi...$199.95-$316.50(1)
Single Function Hand Shower from the M-DURA Collection$45.80-$66.74
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.