|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
Configure your Kwikset 405DNL-26DS Dorian Keyed Entry Door Leverset with SmartKey
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Dorian Keyed Entry Door Leverset with SmartKey by Kwikset
Etched detailing at the tip of the lever lends an air of elegant sophistication to the Dorian. Its graceful styling feels right at home in a wide range of decor. Designed for your entryway, this leverset is easy to install and locks/unlocks both sides with a key on the outside or the turn button on the inside. This lever set is reversible and can be installed on Right Handed and Left Handed Doors. Instructions on how to swap the handing will be included in the shipping package from the manufacturer.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- Includes a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations.
- Includes Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Latch Faceplates. A latch faceplate is the plate that is installed against the latch on the door.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (A Strike Plate is the plate on Door Jamb that the latch secures against when the door is closed). To order a Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Security
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty.
- Features KwikInstall for Easy Installation
- Easily change your keying for extra security with Kwikset's Smart Key featuring Bump Guard
- Some images shown without SmartKey cylinder
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: 405DNL-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Nickel
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
There are really no PROs or Cons to drive in latch types, other than they are not used very much. I would suggest sticking with square or round corner latch types unless your doors require the drive in type.
The door levers i bought came with the option of using "drive in latches". I'm wondering what are the pros or cons of using "drive in latches"?
A. There are really no PROs or Cons to drive in latch types, other than they are not used very much. I would suggest sticking with square or round corner latch types unless your doors require the drive in type.
Kwikset Dorian Collection
Warranties cover the original residential user of Kwikset Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or non-commercial products used in commercial applications.
If a covered defect occurs, email or call 1- 800-327-LOCK (5625) for further assistance. A finish deterioration occurring from the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty.
Kwikset is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Mechanical and finish warranties are different for each Kwikset brand. One or more brands may be installed in your home (for instance, Kwikset UltraMax Signatures™ on the front door and Kwikset Maximum Security® on interior doors). Contact Kwikset for specific provisions.