|Sink Specification / Installation Guide|
|Faucet Specification / Installation|
|Soap Dispenser Specification / Installation Guide|
|Basin Depth (Left)||10|
|Basin Depth (Right)||10|
|Basin Length (Left)||16.9|
|Basin Length (Right)||12.9|
|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basin Width (Left)||17|
|Basin Width (Right)||17|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Sink Material||Stainless Steel|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
What's Included in this Combo:
- 16 gauge Stainless Steel Sink
- Commercial-style pre-rinse kitchen faucet
- Soap Dispenser
- Dish grids (basin racks)
- Basket strainers (sink drains)
- Mounting and installation brackets included
- Sink coutout template (for countertop cut dimensions) included
- Dish towel with Kraus logo
- Specification / Installation Sheet
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 16 gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Commercial-grade satin finish - highly scratch and stain resistant
- Padded, Stone-Guard undercoat applied over rubber pads to reduce sink noise while in use
- Double bowl (60/40 split) 32-3/4" sink with modern ¾” radius corners
- Extra deep (10" depth) design is perfect for the semi-professional kitchen
- Undermount installation; fits 37"+ cabinets
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units (included InSinkErator)
- Certifications and Listings Include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Versatile commercial-style coild spring faucet neck
- Includes solid brass, self-priming (easy push), top-fill soap / lotion dispenser
- Spout swivels 360° to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Two Settings: Spray and stream
- High-arch gooseneck spout furthur allows for unobstructed sink access
- Certifications and Listings Include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Height: 10" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 32-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 17" (measured from the back left inner rim to the front left inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 17" (measured from the back right inner rim to the front right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 16-9/10" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 12-9/10" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 37"
- Overall Height: 28-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 28" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Soap Dispenser Height: 2-1/10"
- Soap Dispenser Reach: 3-1/2"
- Soap Dispenser Tank: 14 ounces
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 2
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Single handle included
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Extra Thick, 16 Gauge Stainless Steel: Short of paying thousands of dollars, 16 gauge is as thick as sinks come (22% thicker than 18 gauge; 36% thicker than 20 gauge). Thicker steel means a stronger sink (hence the lifetime warranty) while also offering a richer and more robust appearance to the finish that is easily discernible from the white-washed, cheap look of thinner sinks.
- Premium Grade T-304 Stainless Steel: There are two primary types of stainless steel in the market: T-409 and the higher quality T-304. The difference lies in chromium and nickel contents; T-409 with 11% and .5% respectively, T-304 with 18% and 10%. When added to steel, these two metals prevent oxidation and rust by neutralizing sodium chloride (salt) – a common element in everyday kitchens. While cheaper sinks use T-409, Kraus sinks boast T-304, further lending to the lifetime warranty.
- Sound Insulated: Sound insulated steel is commonly only thought of in the automobile industry. There, auto manufacturers use spray-on “Stone Guard” insulation to provide for a quieter ride and protect the steel. Borrowing this technology and adding to it, Kraus sinks use Stone Guard insulation, sprayed over rubber sound dampening pads to create a noticeably lower-tone and overall quieter kitchen sink. It also protects your cabinet from underside condensation drips.
- Included Dish Grids (Basin Racks) and Basket Strainers (Drains): It’s a wonder why dish grids aren’t included with all sinks; they serve a valuable role. Not only do they virtually eliminate scratches, they allow the sink to properly drain, preventing sink scum and protecting your cutlery. As with most Kraus kitchen sinks, this sink includes the stainless steel sink grids along with the basket strainers you’ll need for installation.
- For the Professional Kitchen: To handle the turnover in commercial kitchens and restaurants, dish-washers need to be able quickly blast food away before rushing dishes through the sanitation cycle. For this reason, the pre-rinse faucet was developed to be a rugged, fully flexible faucet with an on-demand trigger. And until recently, these technologies were reserved only to commercial product lines. By adopting them, then sizing the package to fit residential kitchens, Kraus pre-rinse faucets have almost single handedly started a kitchen faucet revolution. People love the look and ease of use.
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KHU103-33-KPF1602-KSD30
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel / Chrome
- Stainless Steel / Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rated 5 out of 5 by asgardwood from we love our faucet and sink heavy duty, this was a nice set, we cant say enough about how much we like the quility and the rich looks. great with our granit counter tops. the istaller said what a well made sink!
Date published: 2012-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by DaleT from Great Choice for us! My wife and I searched many stores locally and online, we found this to be the best value for our new Kitchen. The Products were as described and shipped promptly. We were not sure about stainlees steel but this is a heavy duty deep sink with a great look. We can fit our larger pots, pans and dishes with room to spare in the larger portion of the sink. The faucet is wonderful and actully has got the kids more exited to do the dishes. (Wonder how long that will last?) This is a well built faucet not your Home Depot cheapo, but priced as though it were. We are very satisfied with Faucet Direct Thanks so much Kraus Company.
Date published: 2012-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stanmac from Kitchen Enhancement The first "WOW" is the packing. Nestled in supportive styrofoam and wrapped in protective sacking that represents the care and workmanship that soon enhances the kitchen you always wanted. It's an immediate eye catcher as the room is entered. Your attention, however, is initially focused in that direction by the elegant and dramatic Krause faucet. The sum of the two appliances is exquisite and the operation has been flawless.
Date published: 2012-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by OMalley from Great Value We are fixing our house after a flood. This was kind of a splurge, but I live in the kitchen and thought it was worth it. It definitely was. The sink arrives inside its own cloth bag inside a foam packed box - it was perfect. Installed under mount in granite counter tops it looks terrific. All of the accessories are well packed and well made. You won't find any of this at Big Orange or Big Blue. The faucet is a work of art. It is extremely well made and heavy duty. The separate sprayer and faucet is great. You don't have to constantly pull the sprayer out and put it back. When you need a sprayer it is always right there. It works as advertised and gives the impression that a serious cook is at work in the kitchen. One note; this faucet is big. It stands about 2 feet tall when installed, but it so pretty you really don't notice.
Date published: 2013-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by pattyc from A "High-End" restaurant faucet above a Wonderfully Super deep 16g sink I was doing a kitchen remodel and once I saw this sink, faucet I knew that I had found my dream stainless steel sink! The topper was that it was made of 16 guage stainless steel (the best of the best) The sink is a 60/40 split and is deep and wide enough to clean my largest pots! I really like the modern line of the saddle (the sink dividing part) I have put more different types and styles in my kitchen in 11 years not one of them was above an acceptable grade until now. While the price sounds high at first glance it was very low compared to full retail. The depth of the sink is great because running water doesn't splash on the counter top. The bonus metal grates that fit each sink perfectly came with an extra set of bumpers and feet. The soap dispenser is high end and easy to fill. I am going to buy an 8 ounce bottle so I can fill it easily. The towel was a cool bonus as well and I can use it as a great golf towel because of the hook on it. A Super, Super Deal.
Date published: 2014-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by 60Flowers from Love Our New Kitchen Sink We did a complete kitchen remodel at the beginning of 2014. This is our new sink and faucet. The contractors installing them were very complementary about the quality of both. Realize this is a very large faucet so is a bit overwhelming when you first see it and figuring out how to operate it take a bit of time too but once you do, you will love it!
Date published: 2014-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by jamesroth from Great Sink and Faucet We bought it a little over a year ago. It has worked great and look wonderful in our Kitchen. Also, we just had a little malfunction with the spray nozzle and the folks in support were amazing and very easy to deal with. I have recommended this sink to many other people.
Date published: 2014-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by pigeonrat from Great for a new kitchen I was able to make the decision to purchase this sink and faucet due to the tremendous amount of information contained in the website. Pictures, specifications, reviews, any and all information needed. I didnt have to order to see if it would work. Also, best price on the web.
Date published: 2014-09-16
Kraus redesigned several plumbing industry standards and focused on modern plumbing style. Offering an extensive selection of faucets and sinks, Kraus aims to provide quality and handmade plumbing fixtures to its customers. For plumbing that balances durability with aesthetics, Kraus keeps its luxurious products at an affordable price.
Kraus Kitchen Combo Collection
The Kraus Kitchen Combo Collection has all the solutions to your kitchen renovation problems. This collection offers exclusive three-for-one sink and faucet deals that will help you save both time and money for a stress-free renovation. Kraus kitchen fixtures merge cutting edge design with industrial conception to ensure homeowners well-made products that will last for years on end. Only with the Kraus Kitchen Combo Collection will homeowners be able to purchase a stainless steel kitchen sink, single lever kitchen faucet, and stainless soap dispenser all together in one deal. Available in an assortment of sizes and configurations, homeowners no longer have to compensate budget for quality with the Kraus Kitchen Combo Collection.
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Combo Collection
Kitchen Combo - 35-7/8" Farmhouse Single Bowl 16 G...$599.95-$649.95(7)
Kitchen Combo - 32" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gaug...$449.95-$499.95(22)
Kitchen Combo - 32-3/4" Undermount 50/50 Double Bo...$569.95-$599.95(2)
Kitchen Combo - 35-7/8" Farmhouse 60/40 Double Bow...$619.95-$669.95
Kitchen Combo - 32-3/4" Undermount 50/50 Double Bo...$549.95-$599.95
All KRAUS products undergo a rigorous quality control process. We offer our customers thoughtfully crafted fixtures & accessories, engineered for enduring performance over years of use. KRAUS Brand Limited Lifetime Warranty If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, KRAUS will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the owner of the product owns the first home where the Kraus product is installed. Warranties are not transferable, between homes or owners and are only applicable to residential use. Commercial use will automatically void the warranty. To make a warranty claim, the original sales receipt must be presented, without exception. Like other home fixtures, Kraus products will require light maintenance to ensure proper function. We provide you with complete knowledge to perform this maintenance and can also recommend resources if you are unable to fulfill this service. Kraus will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of maintenance. Kraus recommends installing all Kraus products with a licensed, professional plumber. We will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use. By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Kraus is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, installation or use of your product. This includes freight costs, cartridge replacement, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with experts, investigations, analyses, attorneys and other professionals and services). The Kraus warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of Kraus. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant. KRAUS USA Inc. makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-775-0703 or by writing: KrausUSA 12 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050