Compare Our Prices
Rough In Shower Valve with Pex-Expansion Inlets from the Rite-Temp Collection
This Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve works behind the scenes to prevent scalding and freezing for a safe, comfortable water supply. The valve features a high-temperature limit stop and an optimal comfort zone, so you can set a maximum high and then find and maintain your desired water temperature. Additionally, the unit has a diaphragm design that virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris. Universal NPT and direct sweat connections need no additional parts for installation. Utilizes F1960 PEX connects to expand your installation options.
- Screwdriver stops assist in repair, turn off water supply at the valve
- Back-to-back installation is ideal for unique or high-volume jobs
- Matching trim for all KOHLER(R) faucet lines available
- Provides anti-scald protection and temperature regulation at flow rates as low as 1.75 gpm; far below federally mandated standards of 2.5 gpm
- Large internal ports allow quick bath filling
- Mounting tabs located on rough-in for secure installation option
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-304-US
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
What is the difference between the K-304-US and the K-304-K? Will the trim kits calling for the "K" work with the "US"?
Can I shut off water at the valve to replace cartridge?
Kohler Rite Temp Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Rite Temp Collection
Rite-Temp 1/2 Inch Pressure-Balancing Valve
Rite-Temp 1/2 Inch Pressure-Balancing Valve with Screwdriver Stops
Rite-Temp Valve with Pex-Expansion
Rite Temp Rough In Valve with Stops and CPVC Inlets
Rite-Temp Valve with CPVC Inlets