|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
P Trap Recommended
- Square basin delivers structure and beauty simultaneously to your bathroom
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of fireclay this sink embodies unrivaled aesthetic appeal
- Inspiration drawn from Japanese ceramic tableware
- Beauty of contrast with round-in-square basin
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Overall Length: 16-1/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 6-11/16" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 16-1/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-1/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-11/16"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-19047
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-19047 can be used with a side faucet as long as the reach will work for your installation.
can it be used with a side faucet with 9 inches between drain hole and faucet hole
A. The Kohler K-19047 can be used with a side faucet as long as the reach will work for your installation.
The Kohler K-19047 does not come with the overflow in the front.
can the overflow be in the front so you aren't looking at it?
A. The Kohler K-19047 does not come with the overflow in the front.
The Kohler K-19047 has a drain of 1-11/16 and your faucet should have a reach of at least 4-5".
What size drain opening is needed and what reach is needed for faucet?
A. The Kohler K-19047 has a drain of 1-11/16 and your faucet should have a reach of at least 4-5".
The Kohler K-19047 is being shown with the K-10217-4.
What is the faucet that is shown with the sink? What other faucets do you recommend?
A. The Kohler K-19047 is being shown with the K-10217-4.
The Kohler K-19047 is 4 15/16" deep with a water depth of 3 3/4".
What is the depth of this sink?
A. The Kohler K-19047 is 4 15/16" deep with a water depth of 3 3/4".
Kohler Escale Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Escale Collection
Escale Collection 72" Free Standing Bath Tub with ...$2,954.96-$3,250.46
72" x 36" Freestanding Soaking Tub with Center Dra...$2,954.96-$3,250.46(1)
Escale 39-3/4" Fireclay Pedestal Bathroom Sink wit...$831.41-$1,080.71(3)
Escale pedestal lavatory with single-hole faucet drilling$1,087.91-$1,414.09
Escale Collection 72" Drop In Soaking Bath Tub wit...$1,296.11-$1,425.75(1)