Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Placement||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||0|
|Overall Size||60 x 42.25 x 21|
|Sub Category||Soaking Bathtubs|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Top Area||55 x 40|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Featuring an elegant oval design with clean lines
- Installs in a Drop-In configuration
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: CSA
- Pair this bath with other products from the Serif Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Material - Acrylic - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 21" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 42-1/4" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 28" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 42" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 40" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 55" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15-1/2" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 73-gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1183
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Is there a Moen waste in brushed nickel that will work with this tub?
Do acrylic tubs get cold faster then a steel tub or a cast iron tub?
A. Acrylic tubs do a better job at maintaining a more even temperature than cast iron as they dont' really cool off or heat up much. Cast iron tubs feel much colder or warmer than an acrylic tub will, and will maintain it's existing temperature longer. In other words, the cast iron will stay colder longer, but once warm, will hold the heat longer than acrylic will.
Kohler Serif Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Serif Collection
Serif 22" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow
Serif 21" Cast Iron Undermount Bathroom Sink
Serif 22" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 1 Hole Drilled and Overflow
Serif 13" Drop In Bathroom Sink
Serif 22" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.