|Hot Water Dispenser Brochure|
|Finish Matching Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Dispenser Type||Hot Only|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Hot Water Tank & Filter Required
- Fully covered under Insinkerator's 5-year in-home service warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- For use in hot water applications only
- Self-closing valve cartridge
- Premier finishing process - resistant to corrosion and tarnishing
- Single handle operation
- High-arch spout design provides maximum room under the faucet
- Spout swivels 360-degrees to allow for unobstructed access to the whole work station
- Water tank not included with this model - (HWT-F1000S)
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for dispenser installation is included
- Overall Height: 8-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- 1 faucet hole required for installation
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
- 1 handle included with dispenser
- Capacity: 60 cups-per-hour
- HWT-F1000S - Tank and Filteration system sold separately
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Induldge Collection Products
Our SKU: F-GN1100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- F-GN1100 ALM*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
I have an instant hot number GN1100SN what does SN stand for and can I buy just the tank separately.
I would like to purchase the stainless steel tank only. Is this possible? What is price?
Is this hot water dispenser the complete package, or will I need additional items to install?
I'm trying to match a hot water dispenser to my Danze stainless steel faucet. Do you know if this satin nickel finish matches the Danze stainless steel finish?
A. Danze uses Brushed Nickel and Stainless Steel interchangeably for their faucets. Every manufacturer has a different take on their Nickel tone. I would expect the In-Sink-Erator pearl quality to be a bit stronger and not have as much of a brush mark as the finish on the Danze. They will be close but not perfect matches.
Why is the InSinkErator F-GN1100 almost $200 less than the InSinkErator H-Wave-SS? The former has a filter; thus, more $$$ and should cost more.
I'm looking for a more stylish faucet to replace my current bulky one. I currently have the In Sink Errator H770-22 model. Will this faucet work with my current tank?
I have a 'SST' water tank. Is the SST-FLTR a different water tank? If not, is the FLTR required for the F-GN1100?
I currently have the Insinkerator H990W-SS. Will the tank for it work with InSinkErator F-GN1100 ?
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.