We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
Hansgrohe Croma E 06425 Hand Shower Features:
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Hand Shower Package Includes: Hand shower, 63" hose, and shower arm mount with holder
- Multi-function hand shower featuring 3 spray patterns - Full, pulsating massage, and intense turbo
- Height: 9-1/4"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
Hansgrohe Croma E 06425 Hand Shower Technologies / Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its
Why Buy Hansgrohe Croma E 06425 Handshower From Us:
- We are a Hansgrohe preferred authorized online dealer for guaranteed warranty coverage
- Customer care experts available 7 days a week to serve you before & after purchase
- A showroom experience from the comfort of your home or office
Founded in Germany's Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe's products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Croma E Collection Products
Our SKU: 06425
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe Croma E Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Croma E Collection
Croma E 2.5 GPM Multi-Function Handshower with Qui...$57.20-$76.70
Croma E 2.5 GPM Multi-Function Handshower with Qui...$49.40-$70.85(2)
Croma Select E Multi Function 2 GPM Shower Head$169.00-$219.70
Croma E 2.5 GPM Multi-Function Handshower with Qui...$43.55-$63.05
Croma E Multi Function 2.5 GPM Shower Head$53.95-$70.85(3)
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.