|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||2|
|Number Of Handles||3|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Recommended
Delta Addison Monitor 17 Series Shower System Includes:
- Addison Monitor 17 Series Shower Trim with Shower Head (T17292)
- Addison 6 Setting Diverter Trim (T11992)
- 6 Setting Diverter Rough (R11000)
- Single Setting Hand Shower with Slide Bar (59210)
- Wall Supply Elbow (50560)
- 2 Body Sprays (50102)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF)
Delta Addison Monitor 17 Shower Package Features:
- Pressure Balanced Valve Trim Features:
- Pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-Guard
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Solid brass forged body
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- Maximum dial rotation adjustable between 90 and 180 degrees
- Diverter Trim Features:
- Six function diverter: 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions
- 1/2" rough-in
- Slide Bar Hand Shower Features:
- Single setting hand shower
- 69" long hose for a long reach within the shower
- Hose is constructed from flexible plastic in matching finish to avoid scalding
- Includes wall bar with adjustable slide for tall or short bathers
- Certified dual check valves
- 2.0 gpm @ 80psi
- Wall Elbow Features:
- 90° wall elbow
- Solid brass construction
- 1/2" female NPT inlet
- 1/2" male NPSM outlet for connecting to shower hose
- Personal shower wall supply
- Body Spray Features:
- 30° up and down adjustment
- Matching finish spray face
- Touch-clean nubs
- 1/2" rough-in
- 2.0gpm @ 80psi
- Solid brass construction
- Diverter Rough-In Features:
- Three port diverter rough-in valve
- For use with 3 or 6 function diverters
- Forged brass body
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant : Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- MultiChoice Valve : Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Monitor Technology: Delta Monitor® faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe ±3° F.
- With Volume Control : This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
Delta Addison Monitor 17 Series Shower System Specifications
- Shower Valve Trim Dimensions: 7"W x 7"H
- Valve Type: Dual-function pressure balance cartridge
- Shower Head Reach: 9"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm @ 80 psi
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Slide Bar Height: 26-15/16"
- Hose Length: 69"
Additional Notes :
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Addison Monitor 17 Series Shower System
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Addison Monitor 17 Series Shower System SS
- Addison Monitor 17 Series Shower System CZ
- Addison Monitor 17 Series Shower System CH
- Addison Monitor 17 Series Shower System RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Addison Collection
Other Products In The Delta Addison Collection
Addison Pullout Spray Touch Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O, MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal, Multi-Flow and Touch Clean Technologies
Addison Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal and Touch Clean Technologies
Addison Pullout Spray Touch Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O, MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal, Multi-Flow and Touch Clean Technologies - Includes Soap Dispenser
Addison Pullout Spray Bar/Prep Faucet with MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal, Multi-Flow and Touch Clean Technologies
Addison Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).