We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Canada|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||0|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
1.5GPM Motion Activated Hardwire Single Hole Electronic Bar / Prep Faucet with Smooth End Gooseneck Spout and 10" Control Box with Thermostatic Mixing Valve from the Commercial Series
- Infrared electronic hand wash system
- H²Optics™ technology- no external adjustments required
- Chrome plated one piece CAST main body with Integral sensor and FIXED spout
- Adjustable sensing range and timeout
- Deckmount Electronic Gooseneck Faucet
- Hands free (touchless) operation
- Water flows when sensor is activated
- Water flow stops upon de-activation of sensor
- Auto shut-off feature that is selectable between 15 and 75 seconds. Factory set to 45 seconds
- Will reset once obstruction is removed
- Adjustable sensing distance 76 to 381 mm (3" to 15"). Factory set to 229 mm (9") (+/- 1.0")
- Vandal Resistant 10" x 10" pre-plumbed easy install Aluminum Box for RECESSED OR SURFACE MOUNTING and with THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE-REQUIRES HOT AND COLD WATER SUPPLIES
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Commercial Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta 1500T3378
Our SKU: 1500T3378
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome / R35 Spout / Trim Only*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Commercial Collection
Other Products In The Delta Commercial Collection
Electronic Kitchen Faucet with Gooseneck Spout fro...$424.97-$424.97
Battery Operated Motion Activated Electronic Soap ...$278.62-$278.62
Motion Activated Battery Powered Water Closet Flus...$247.09-$247.09
Commercial Lavatory Faucet Electronic with Integra...$179.42-$179.42
Double Handle 1.5GPM Ceramic Disc Below Deckmount ...$209.63-$209.63
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).