We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2, 2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor|
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Sensible styling that complements any home
- Classically styled faucets and accessories handle the toughest of tasks with ease
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - dial controls volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
- 142910: this model
- 144910: this model + tub spout
- 144913: this model + tub spout + multi-function shower head
- 1748-74: this model + tub spout + multi-function shower head + Independent Volume Control and Touch Clean technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Classic Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta 142910
Our SKU: 142910
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Delta 142910 has diamond seal technology.
Does this valve have diamond seal technology
A. The Delta 142910 has diamond seal technology.
There are screw driver stops on the rough in valve and there is the hot water heater that could be adjusted to increase the temperature in your water.
How do I adjust to get hotter water - hot water is restricted. Thank you, Melanie
A. There are screw driver stops on the rough in valve and there is the hot water heater that could be adjusted to increase the temperature in your water.
Delta Classic Collection
Other Products In The Delta Classic Collection
Innovations Six Function Diverter Valve Trim - Thr...$88.31-$158.94
Classic Basket Strainer and Flange for Kitchen Sin...$34.65-$71.72(22)
2" Long Brass Cap Air Cap with .5" Dishwasher Inlet$12.19-$27.13(11)
Innovations Three Function Diverter Valve Trim - T...$88.31-$158.94(6)
Classic Soap / Lotion Dispenser$26.54-$39.12(47)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).