|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||90|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Features a powerful 100 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Compact housing mounts directly to inboard joists, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple.
- Equipped with 100 watt incandescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (bulbs sold separately).
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- CFM: 100
- Sones: 4
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 11.125 Inches
- Grill Length: 10.625 Inches
- Housing Width: 8 Inches
- Housing Length: 8.25 Inches
- Housing Depth: 5.75 Inches
- Lighting Type: Incandescent (bulb not included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- 678: 50 CFM
- 679: 70 CFM
- 680 (This Model): 100 CFM
Additional Broan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Broan Products
- Shop All Broan Fan/Lights Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Broan 680
Our SKU: 680
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Broan 680 light cover is 8.25 inches x 8.25 inches.
What is the size of the light cover?
A. The Broan 680 light cover is 8.25 inches x 8.25 inches.
The Broan 680 housing dimensions are 8" long x 8-1/4" wide x 5-3/4" tall. The grill size is 10-8/5" long, 11-1/8" wide and 2" tall.
What are the outside dimensions on the 680?
A. The Broan 680 housing dimensions are 8" long x 8-1/4" wide x 5-3/4" tall. The grill size is 10-8/5" long, 11-1/8" wide and 2" tall.
Broan Fan/Lights Collection
Other Products In The Broan Fan/Lights Collection
70 CFM 4 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bath F...$71.03-$71.03(7)
100 CFM 4.5 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bat...$113.37-$113.37(9)
50 CFM 2.5 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bath...$35.04-$35.04(11)
70 CFM 3.5 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bath...$52.49-$52.49(9)
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)