|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||12|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Components forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: tub spout, valve trim, shower head, shower arm and flange
- The Berwick Collection ties fluid elegance with defined precision
- With a ribbon-like style, Berwick remains steadily classic, yet is reminiscent of sleek, streaming design
- Luxurious rain shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge included – plugs into valve body
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- ADA compliant
- Integral unions - no soldering required
- Includes plaster guard for leak-testing prior to handle installation
- Rough-in valve sold separately - when adding to cart, this item will be presented
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard showers the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard shower finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the brass, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard shower finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- TRIMendous Universal Valve Bodies: Should you ever change your mind about the style of your bathroom and wish to change out the fixtures, this shower trim package can easily be swapped out for any other American Standard shower trim without having to break into the wall and replace the valve. The Universal valve body and trim assemblies make the switch a breeze.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-1/4" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for complete versatility
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 6-3/4"
- Shower Arm Length: 12"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 4-7/8"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- T430.502: This model
- T430.501: This model without tub spout
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Berwick Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For American Standard T430.502
Our SKU: T430.502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
The American Standard T430.502 may have the American Standard logo on the escutcheon plate. I hope this helps. Please contact me directly with additional questions or to place an order.
Are there any American Standard logos on the showerhead or tub filler?
A. The American Standard T430.502 may have the American Standard logo on the escutcheon plate. I hope this helps. Please contact me directly with additional questions or to place an order.
The American Standard T430.502 is only a single function shower head.
Can you give details on the "multi-function" of this showerhead? How many functions? How to change to different function?
A. The American Standard T430.502 is only a single function shower head.
No, please see the Grohe http://www.faucetdirect.com/grohe-28-540-16-rain-shower-arm-from-the-rainshower-collection/p54829.
Does American Standard make a longer shower arm?
A. No, please see the Grohe http://www.faucetdirect.com/grohe-28-540-16-rain-shower-arm-from-the-rainshower-collection/p54829.
The American Standard T430.502 is a style that would not be too aesthetically pleasing with a shower arm diverter. The hose of the hand shower hooks to the shower arm diverter and then to the hand shower. The "in-wall" diverter or transfer valve will divert water behind th wall so that the hand shower hose will hook to a wall supply on the wall and separate from the shower head.
I am adding a shower head to this set-up 2064.724 what is the difference between using a shower arm diverter as 1660.410 verses a diverter valve and trim kit like th e T430.430
A. The American Standard T430.502 is a style that would not be too aesthetically pleasing with a shower arm diverter. The hose of the hand shower hooks to the shower arm diverter and then to the hand shower. The "in-wall" diverter or transfer valve will divert water behind th wall so that the hand shower hose will hook to a wall supply on the wall and separate from the shower head.
The American Standard T430.502 has 6 valve options with descriptions listed in the Spec sheet to help you determine which one is best for type of installation.
How do I determine which rough-in valve to order?
A. The American Standard T430.502 has 6 valve options with descriptions listed in the Spec sheet to help you determine which one is best for type of installation.
The American Standard T430.502 shower head tilts very slightly. It is designed to have the water come straight down.
Is the shower head tiltable?
A. The American Standard T430.502 shower head tilts very slightly. It is designed to have the water come straight down.
The American Standard T430.502 could be used with a longer shower arm.
Can I add an extension arm?
A. The American Standard T430.502 could be used with a longer shower arm.
The American Standard T430.502 is arm is 12"
how long is the arm?
A. The American Standard T430.502 is arm is 12"
The American Standard T430.502 is not WaterSense certified.
Is this WaterSense certified? Would it pass the inspection in Florida?
A. The American Standard T430.502 is not WaterSense certified.
The American Standard T430.502 can be paired with a handshower and 2-way diverter.
Can the T430.502 setup be paired with a hand shower and a 3 way valve to allow independent use of the tub filler, rain shower and hand held? Thanks.
A. The American Standard T430.502 can be paired with a handshower and 2-way diverter.
The American Standard T430.502 is designed to only allow temperature control.
With this fixture can I separately control water temperature and flow rate?
A. The American Standard T430.502 is designed to only allow temperature control.
American Standard Berwick Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Berwick Collection
American Standard 7430.801
Berwick Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Speed Conn...$209.04-$293.00(3)
American Standard T430.501
Berwick Shower Trim Package with Single Function R...$129.19-$207.60(4)
American Standard 7430.821
Berwick Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Speed Conn...$209.04-$324.64(3)
American Standard 7430.901
Deck Mounted Tub Filler with Lever Handles from th...$349.17-$587.40(2)
American Standard T430.730
Thermostatic Mixing Valve Trim and Cartridge$73.24-$124.97
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.