|Min & Max Adjustments (in)||.5|
|Nominal Width||36, 37|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Shower Door Width||36.063|
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime shower door warranty
- Shower door for installation onto shower thresholds 35-3/16" to 36-1/16" wide
- Constructed of durable 1/4" thick tempered Clear glass and complemented by all-metal profiles and guide rails
- A frameless design gives a modern, sleek look to the shower
- Pivot/Hinged shower door operation gives an impressive look to any shower unit and gives the feeling of more space as you utilize the shower
- Door is reversible for left or right drain showers
- 1/2" adjustment allowance for un-square wall niches makes for an easy installation
- All hardware required for installation of shower door is included
- This is a shower door only - a shower base and walls may be required to complete unit
- Please double check the "Door Openings" spec below to make sure your opening is within the range
- Overall Height: 66" (measured from bottom to top of door fixture)
- Overall Width: 36-1/16" (measured from left to right of door fixture)
- Maximum Door Opening: 36-1/16" (this is assuming door rails are not trimmed down)
- Door Openings: 35-3/16" to 36-1/16" (range of finished openings door will accommodate)
- Opening Direction: Reversible (depends on how the door is installed)
- Entry Type: Pivot
- Framing Style: Frameless
- Glass Thickness: 1/4"
- Number of Panels: 1
- AM0305D.400: This model
- AM0301D.400: 25" version of this model
- AM0302D.400: 31-1/2" version of this model
- AM0303D.400: 33" version of this model
- AM0304D.400: 35" version of this model
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Euro Collection Products
Our SKU: AM0305D.400
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The American Standard AM0305D.400 is universal in its mounting options, so it can be used from left to right and can accomodate openings from 34.125" to 34.625" so it will work for 34.5".
Can this door be mounted in a custom tile shower opening with 34.5 inche width?
A. The American Standard AM0305D.400 is universal in its mounting options, so it can be used from left to right and can accomodate openings from 34.125" to 34.625" so it will work for 34.5".
The American Standard AM0305D.400 has pivot points located at the corner base located atop and bottom of the door jam. The door only pulls outward, not into the shower.
Can the door swing into the shower and where is pivot point?
A. The American Standard AM0305D.400 has pivot points located at the corner base located atop and bottom of the door jam. The door only pulls outward, not into the shower.
American Standard Euro Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Euro Collection
Newport Brass 13-27
Fairfield Single Post Euro-Style Tissue Holder$111.30-$156.10
Annapolis Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Pull Out Spray$1,243.20-$1,327.20(3)
Annapolis Pull Out Spray High-Arc Kitchen Faucet$1,287.20-$1,371.20(1)
Grohe 07 552
10" Escutcheon Plate Used to Cover Extra Mounting Holes$21.45-$34.10(14)
Annapolis Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Pull O...$1,851.20-$1,996.00
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.