|Basin Depth (Center)||9|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||30|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basin Rack Recommended
- Sink is constructed of the highest quality 18-gauge stainless steel
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Engineered to last a lifetime and function flawlessly
- From messy food deposits to scalding water, American Standard sinks handle every task with ease
- Undermount installation makes cleaning the area around the sink quick and easy
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Basin floor is slightly sloped for easy drainage
- A standard 3-1/2" drain opening makes the sink compatible with a variety of disposals
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Stainless Steel Construction: When compared to other material options such as cast iron or fireclay, stainless steel sinks are a better value in almost every way. These ultra-durable sinks will never crack or chip, and are comparatively very light-weight, making installation quicker and easier. The finished surface is completely non-porous which resists bacteria build-up and makes for a cleaner workspace. Additionally they boast a neutral finished color, allowing it to fit seamlessly with almost any décor.
- Industry Leading Warranty: From high temperatures to hard water and messy foods, kitchen sinks see a lot of abuse. Fortunately, as an American company, American Standard sinks are built tough - they live longer in one place than most people do. Premium-grade 18-gauge stainless steel, porcelain-enameled cast-iron, and radius-coved corners name just a few of the features which make American Standard kitchen sinks the industry’s best and longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard kitchen sinks are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Overall Height: 9” (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4” (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 24-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17” (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 23” (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9” (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 30"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Prevoir Collection Products
Our SKU: 14SB.251900.073
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Prevoir Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Prevoir Collection
American Standard 15SB.252211.073
Drop In Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink w...$373.75-$373.75
American Standard 8445.211500.075
21" x 15" Stainless Steel Bottom Grid Sink Rack$85.15-$85.15
American Standard 8445.201700.075
19.5" x 17" Stainless Steel Bottom Grid Sink Rack$70.20-$70.20(1)
American Standard 8445.251400.075
25.25" x 14.63" Stainless Steel Bottom Grid Sink Rack$85.15-$85.15(1)
American Standard 14SB.191700.073
Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sin...$253.50-$253.50
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.