This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Required
- Disposal Flange Recommended
- Sink Stopper Recommended
- Undermount Kit Required
This is the original, the one that’s set the standard for all fireclay farmhouse sinks with the classic apron front design. The Lancaster is made by hand in the same way since 1897 and still in use today in 100-year old English homes. Named for the county of Lancashire, the region where Shaws sinks are made, the Lancaster has thicker walls and a lustrous surface that’s glazed not once, but twice. Durable, distinctive, authentic, the Lancaster is for those who seek an original and believe that making a statement is one they make for themselves.
Shaws RC1818 Features:
- Covered under Shaws's limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Constructed from fireclay
- Dual installation - sink can be installed under the countertop or be dropped into a cutout in the countertop
- Single basin design for maximum work space
- Scratch-, stain- and bacteria-resistant due to non-porous surface with antibacterial properties
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Coordinates with products from the Shaker collection seamlessly
Shaws RC1818 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 18-1/8" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 18-1/8" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 7-1/2" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 14-15/16" L x 14-7/8" W x 6-9/16" D
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 21"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"