This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Volume Control Valve Required
The ultra-sleek, ultra-luxury Wave Collection for the bath comes from the imagination of Italian designer Nevio Tellatin, known for pushing the boundaries of form and line. Designed for ROHL, this Collection combines geometry and nature for a truly modern piece that’s a work of art. The faucet’s streamlined and aerodynamic curve captures the flowing motion of an arc of water, juxtaposed with right-angled handles. Sophisticated, seamless, and striking, Wave is a stand-out addition to baths of luxurious modern style.
Rohl WA721L Features:
- Covered under Rohl's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of brass
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products from the Wave line
- Widespread wall mounted installation - 3 hole faucet with 8" faucet centers
- Dual handles operate with 1/4 turn
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Rough in valve not included - options will be presented at check-out
Rohl WA721L Specifications:
- Height: 3-1/2" (bottom to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 1-1/8" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-3/8" (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet horizontally)
- Flow Rate: 12 gallons-per-minute
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-7/16" (cannot mount on thicker decks)
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3 (minimum number of holes required for installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/8"