This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Gas Supply Line Required
- Descaling Kit recommended
Rinnai's Value series of tankless water heaters is specifically designed for medium-to smaller-sized homes, especially in warmer climates, it delivers all the reliability and performance expect from Rinnai without breaking your budget. Never run out of hot water again, and enjoy the space savings, convenience, ease of installation and peace of mind for which Rinnai is famous.
- Outputs up to 150,000 BTUs of heating power at an continuous 6.5 GPM
- ENERGY STAR® qualified for increased efficiency and power usage
- Designed for indoor use only
- Certified for installation in mobile homes
- Electronic ignition removes the need for a pilot light, saving you money in fuel costs
- Integrated temperature controller provides temperature range control from 120°F to 140°F
- Ultra low NOx emissions compliant
- Vented with Rinnai's Concentric direct vent system
- Approved for use in altitudes of up to 10,200 ft
- Isolation valves sold separately
- Residential warranty offers 10 years coverage on the heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, and 1 year on labor
- Amperage: 4 Amps
- Depth: 9.27"
- Energy Factor: 0.82
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Height: 22.95"
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Max BTU Input: 150000
- Temperature (Max): 140°F
- Temperature (Min): 98°F
- Voltage: 120v
- Watts: 57W
- Width: 14.04"
- V65IN (This Model): 6.5 GPM Residential Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
- V65IP: 6.5 GPM Residential Indoor Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater
For Rinnai Certified Installation:
Contact Rinnai at 844-348-4715
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai V65IN