We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
California Drought Non-Compliant - 1.2 GPM MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA
Here is a option
that directly replaces
$211.25 - $284.63
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 8, 9|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Professional Grade all brass faucet construction with metal pop up drain.
- Covered under Pfister's Pforever residential and 10 year limited commercial warranties.
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill.
- Overall Height: 7-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 15"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Additional Pfister Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Pfister Products
- Shop All Pfister Marielle Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Pfister GT49-M0B
Our SKU: GT49-M0B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Rustic Pewter*
- Tuscan Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Pfister F-049-M0B should be installed leaving 4" from the center to the back splash. The handles are 3-5/8" long.
How big is the diameter of the bottom part of the main faucet? How many inches should it have from the hole to the back of the splash?
A. The Pfister F-049-M0B should be installed leaving 4" from the center to the back splash. The handles are 3-5/8" long.
Pfister Marielle Collection
Other Products In The Pfister Marielle Collection
Marielle High Arc Kitchen Faucet with Flex-Line Su...$226.05-$401.94
Marielle Kitchen Faucet with Sidespray and Soap Dispenser$249.71-$249.71(16)
6" Marielle Rain Shower Head$44.81-$86.71(1)
Marielle High Arc Bar Faucet with Flex-Line Supply...$137.29-$176.96(19)
6" Marielle Rain Shower Head with Shower Arm and Flange$56.93-$99.26(8)