|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Light|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||100|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Adjustable mounting brackets attach to joists allowing the housing snaps into place – less tools, less work.
- Equipped with 18 watt fluorescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (nightlight bulb sold separately).
- An integrated motion sensor automatically triggers the fan's highest CFM setting until motion is no longer detected, ensuring adequate ventilation during each use.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
ULTRALucent™: Two 18-watt bulbs deliver the brightness of models previously requiring 60 watts of CFL lighting. This provides you with the best of both worlds -- brilliant, even lighting with no hot spots and greater energy efficiency.
ULTRAQuick™: Installation technology makes use of an exclusive telescoping mounting system with pre-installed screws, snap-in blower, snap-in housing and an inside-out mounting duct connector. The result is 60% faster retrofit installations and up to 20% faster new construction jobs, saving you time and aggravation.
ULTRASilent™: This fan is among the quietest on the market today. Enjoy the benefits of a peaceful bathroom setting with minimal ambient noise.
Fluorescent Lighting: We know that a comfortable and well-lit space is important to you as your prepare for your day. Illuminate your bathroom with an energy efficient fluorescent bulb.
Infinitely Adjustable CFM: This infinitely adjustable setting allows the user to fine-tune the desired rate of ventilation which helps to keep operating costs down and efficiency up.
Mid CFM Capacity: This fan has an ample 110 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of clearing capacity designed for medium sized bathrooms. Controlling humidity in your bathroom extends the life of your décor and makes for a more hospitable space to prepare for the day ahead.Specifications:
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.3
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 14 Inches
- Grill Length: 13.125 Inches
- Lighting Type: Fluorescent (bulbs included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ASHRAE 62.2 Approved: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- Housing Length: 11-3/8"
- Housing Width: 10-1/2"
- Housing Depth: 7-5/8"
- ZN110: 110 CFM
- ZN110H: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor
- ZN110HL: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor, Light
- ZN110L: 110 CFM, Light
- ZN110M: 110 CFM, Motion Sensor
- ZN110ML (This Model): 110 CFM, Motion Sensor, Light
- ZN80: 80 CFM
- ZN80L: 80 CFM, Light
- ZN80M: 80 CFM, Motion Sensor
- ZN80ML: 80 CFM, Motion Sensor, Light
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: ZN110ML
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone ULTRA GREEN Collection
Other Products In The NuTone ULTRA GREEN Collection
110 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$232.40-$232.40
80 CFM 0.3 Sone Energy Star and HVI Certified Mult...$237.40-$237.40
110 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$219.99-$219.99(1)
110 CFM 0.3 Sone Energy Star and HVI Certified Mul...$280.46-$280.46(1)
80 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated ...$164.43-$164.43(1)
Broan-NuTone LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period noted in the chart to the left from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. During the stated warranty period, Broan-NuTone LLC will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS, TUBES AND BULBS, FUSES, FILTERS, DUCTS, ROOF CAPS, WALL CAPS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES FOR DUCTING. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and normal service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone LLC), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions. Labor to remove and replace products is not covered. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the time period specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN AND/OR NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties. - See more at: http://www.nutone.com/nutone-customer-technical-service-support/warranty#sthash.cIabYs0Q.dpuf