We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Genre||Contemporary, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with White Opal Etched Glass Shade
- Comes with Square Shade
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6.25"
- Width: 5.5"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Height: 4.75"
- Backplate Width: 4.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Type:
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Halstad Collection Products
Our SKU: VS14501
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Murray Feiss VS14501 is Dimmable (ELV-type dimmer recommended).
Can this fixture be used with a dimmer? Thanks for your help.
A. The Murray Feiss VS14501 is Dimmable (ELV-type dimmer recommended).
The Murray Feiss VS14503 cannot be used with a dimmer switch.
Can this fixture be used with dimmer?
A. The Murray Feiss VS14503 cannot be used with a dimmer switch.
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.