We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Base Color||Bronze, Chrome|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Fixture can only be installed in the Down Lighting configuration
- Chrome Finish comes with White Alabaster Glass Shades
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish comes with White Alabaster Glass Shades
- Pewter Finish comes with White Alabaster Glass Shades
- Comes with Bell Shaped Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7.75"
- Length: 14.5"
- Extension: 6.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Bristol Collection Products
Our SKU: MF VS6702
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corinthian Bronze*
- Polished Brass*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
A fitter is the lip-shaped part of the shade that slips into the fixture and is held in place by fitter screws. Common fitter sizes (diameters) are 2¼", 3¼", 4" and 6". The fitter and shade holder sizes are the determining factors in pairing fixtures with shades. I believe you are referring to the cover plate which is approximately five inches.
Is the centre round cover called the fitter? If so, is it really only 2 1/2 " wide as that would barely cover the elecrtical box?
A. A fitter is the lip-shaped part of the shade that slips into the fixture and is held in place by fitter screws. Common fitter sizes (diameters) are 2¼", 3¼", 4" and 6". The fitter and shade holder sizes are the determining factors in pairing fixtures with shades. I believe you are referring to the cover plate which is approximately five inches.
The VS6702 has a 6" diameter for the back plate.
what is the dimension of the center housing area?
The VS6702 has a 6" diameter for the back plate.
The Murray Feiss MF VS6702 is designed to use bulbs that do not exceed 100watts. The cfl's should work fine.
Can you use CFL bulbs in this fixture?
A. The Murray Feiss MF VS6702 is designed to use bulbs that do not exceed 100watts. The cfl's should work fine.
The Murray Feiss MF VS6702 fitter is 2 1/2"
How wide is the fitter
A. The Murray Feiss MF VS6702 fitter is 2 1/2"
Murray Feiss Bristol Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Bristol Collection
Murray Feiss VS6704
Bristol 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$184.50-$184.50(2)
Murray Feiss VS6701
Bristol 1 Light Wall Sconce$73.80-$73.80(1)
Murray Feiss VS6703
Bristol 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$134.10-$134.10(6)
Murray Feiss VS6702
Bristol 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$103.50-$103.50(5)
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.