This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
M-CORE is shower design on your time. This universal valve system is simpler and faster to install, and offers additional functionality with desired style choices to create an ideal shower environment. Moen has conducted extensive research to create M-CORE, and what drives the design is a passion to make the workday more streamlined for plumbers, and to give more freedom in showering functionality and design for both new construction and remodel projects. Homeowners and designers will enjoy M-CORE's improved style and finish options, including perfectly matching mixing and transfer trim, and refined details that provide the finishing touches to a dream bathroom. Once installed, M-CORE valves, with new 2-series trim, have pressure-balancing capabilities designed to control temperature fluctuations in the event of water changes in the home.
Moen UTS2713EP Features:
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty and a 5 year limited commercial warranty
- Constructed of brass ensuring durability and dependability
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates with products from the 90 Degree line seamlessly
- Single function rain shower head
- Pressure balanced valve trim - single cartridge controls the temperature of the water and the on/off function
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Made in America
Moen UTS2713EP Technologies and Benefits:
- M-PACT®: The innovative common valve system from Moen™ gives the homeowner the most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT® is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Valve Trim Dimensions: 6" H x 6" W
- Rough-in valve sold separately
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6-1/8"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub