- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Moen's lifetime limited warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
WaterSense® / Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense® products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
M-PACT® Common Valve System: Designed with the future in mind, M-PACT® allows you to install one valve that will make future renovations painless. Upgrade your trim at any point in the decorating or construction process - or even years down the road - without replacing any faucet plumbing.
- Overall Height: 4-1/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-7/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-5/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8-16"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: IPS
- Cartridge Included: 1224
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 16" (adjustable distance between handle installation holes)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
Different Types of Valve Inlet / Outlet Connections: